EarthCheck Design Accredited Professional Training Ground Membership (12 Month)
The EarthCheck Design Accredited Professional (EDAP) course recognises and credits sustainable design specialists for their commitment to and delivery of great design for the built environment.
An EDAP is an expert who has completed specialised training, focussing on the application of the EarthCheck Design Program, its Certification and Processes and is suited to support clients engaging in the Program.
EDAP’s provide skilful delivery of the business case for holistic sustainable design and will guide development teams to implement socially, environmentally and economically sustainable and responsive environments.
Join the Training Ground, become an EDAP and:
1) Gain an overview of EarthCheck Standards and the EarthCheck Design Program;
2) Recognise the impact that EarthCheck Design has on the environment and community – thinking beyond the development phase;
3) Recognise the impact that EarthCheck Design has on project teams and developers;
4) Understand and position the business case for clients achieving EarthCheck Design Certification;
5) Understand the application of EarthCheck Standards to different types of built assets;
6) Provide guidance and technical support to projects on fulfilling the requirements of EarthCheck Design;
7) Obtain an industry recognised skillset allowing an EDAP to guide projects through the EarthCheck Design Program; and
8) Be part of the EarthCheck professional community to share and improve as an EDAP.